I purchased auto from HSBC in 2007-account sold to Santander.My contact info has changed-on numerous occasions Santander claims to update the information-although they still keep calling the tenants that are renting out the house.

I have sent them emails, letters and phoned them with this information-and they call my tenants 5, 6, 7 times a day. The tenants call me and I go back around with finance company and the account is only 2 days past due!

It is not like I am not paying but for less than 10 days past due-this is ridiculous!

How hard is it to update contact information?I do it everyday @ my job-

Had an Experience with Hsbc Bank Usa?

Comments

I have changed my contact information at least a dozen times and Santander still claims they send me mail but I haven't received any.Everytime they call I ask them to verify my address and everytime it's an old address.

This is how they claim to notify you but don't.

This company is a scam and a fraud.Never, ever initiate anything with Santander or HSBC, since HSBC sold out it's customers to the Santander thugs.

Typical response no answer-just a bunch of BS....

You know this is really upsetting me because it is not like I am 30 days-sometimes the same day the payment is due this company calls my house, my job and cell phone up to 12 times a day-like I stole something..What they need to do is concentrate on obvious customers that are not paying and will not pay instead of people like me who have paid-paid over the the minimum payment for the last three years!!!!!!

After this type of harrassment I really don't blame-where are the rights for the consumer?

We all know that big business has all the rights in the world and feel that they are invincible.

Something is wrong, very wrong-they NEED US just as much as we need them-what happened to mutual respect? I guess as that went out the window awhile ago.

Chief Executive Officer and President, Santander Consumer USA, Inc.

Thomas G. Dundon serves as the Chief Executive Officer and President of Santander Consumer USA, Inc. Mr. Dundon served as the Chief Executive Officer and President of Drive Financial Services, LP., since 2006. He served as the Chief Operating Officer, and Executive Vice President of Credit at Drive Financial Services, LP. Mr. Dundon joined Drive in 1994. He served as a Director of Drive Financial Services, LP.

Jason Kulas

Chief Financial Officer

Mr. Eldridge A. Burns

Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel

Mr. Jason Grubb

Senior Vice President of Servicing

Mr. Don W. Goin

Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice President of Information Technology

Santander Consumer USA Inc., doing business as Drive, operates as a specialized consumer finance company. The company acquires installment contracts principally from manufacturer-franchised dealers in conjunction with sale of used and new automobiles, and light duty trucks to borrowers. It also engages in purchasing, securitizing, and servicing automobile retail installment contracts through a network of dealer partners in the United States. It provides auto finance solutions. Santander Consumer USA Inc. was formerly known as Drive Consumer USA, Inc. and changed its name to Santander Consumer USA Inc. in 2007. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Dallas, Texas.

As of December 8, 2006, Santander Consumer USA Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Santander Holdings USA, Inc.

8585 North Stemmons Freeway

Suite 900

Dallas, TX 75247

United States

Founded in 1995

Phone: 214-634-1110

Fax: 214-237-3570

www.drivefinancial.com

As of December 7, 2006, Drive Financial Services, LP was acquired by Santander Consumer Finance SA. Drive Financial Services, LP, operates as a consumer finance company. It engages in the purchase, securitization, and servicing of retail installment contracts originated by automobile dealers in the automobile financing sector. It acquires installment contracts principally from manufacturer-franchised dealers in conjunction with the sale of used and new automobiles, and light duty trucks to borrowers with limited credit histories or past credit problems. The company was formerly known as FirstCity Funding and changed its name in 2000. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.

8585 North Stemmons Freeway

Suite 900

Dallas, TX 75247

United States

Founded in 1992

Phone: 214-634-1110

Fax: 214-237-3753

We've been bought out by a company from SPAIN! You ought to look into the matter as a whole, we are ALL SCREWED unless some bigtime attorney can do something. :sigh