My car has been paid off for 3 years.When I tried to get a replacement title, I found that HSBC had not released the lien.

I have tried to find a number in order to contact them which has proved impossible. Pretty shady if you ask me. And when searching the internet I have found all kinds of reviews from people with the same problem. How can this keep happening to people and how are they still in business.

But you can be sure if you ever are late in making a payment they will quickly contact you.

Horrible company to do business with.I would suggest to anyone and everyone to go somewhere else!!

angmlt wrote the review because of "release of lien" at Hsbc Bank Usa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hsbc Bank Usa to "i need a release of lien so that i can get a replacement title for my car in order to sell it".

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of information, hsbc and no contact number. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Nationstar Mortgage. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hsbc Bank Usa and hsbc bank usa auto loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I have this problem also my car is 20 years old and not running I need to get rid of it and I can't no pink slip and no way to contact HAFC

Bakersfield, California, United States #1217785

i have the same problem. Paid cash for a vehicle and tried to get replacement title from DMV they tell me it has a lein that was not released. HSBC has been purchased by capital one so you have to call capital one now.