My car has been paid off for 3 years. When I tried to get a replacement title, I found that HSBC had not released the lien.

I have tried to find a number in order to contact them which has proved impossible. Pretty shady if you ask me. And when searching the internet I have found all kinds of reviews from people with the same problem. How can this keep happening to people and how are they still in business.

But you can be sure if you ever are late in making a payment they will quickly contact you.

Horrible company to do business with. I would suggest to anyone and everyone to go somewhere else!!

Review about: Hsbc Bank Usa Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Release of Lien.

Preferred solution: I need a release of lien so that I can get a replacement title for my car in order to sell it.

I didn't like: Lack of information, Hsbc, No contact number.

Comments

I have this problem also my car is 20 years old and not running I need to get rid of it and I can't no pink slip and no way to contact HAFC

Bakersfield, California, United States #1217785

i have the same problem. Paid cash for a vehicle and tried to get replacement title from DMV they tell me it has a lein that was not released. HSBC has been purchased by capital one so you have to call capital one now.